All our Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting Servers and Managed VPSs are installed and configured of the following softwares to protect them from Viruses and Security Threats.
1. ClamAV : ClamAV is an open source (GPL) antivirus engine designed for detecting Trojans, viruses, malware and other malicious threats. It is the de facto standard for mail gateway scanning. It provides a high performance mutli-threaded scanning daemon, command line utilities for on demand file scanning, and an intelligent tool for automatic signature updates. The core ClamAV library provides numerous file format detection mechanisms, file unpacking support, archive support, and multiple signature languages for detecting threats. The core ClamAV library is utilized in Immunet 3.0, powered by ClamAV, which is a fast, fully featured Desktop AV solution for Windows.
2. Rootkit Hunter : Rootkit scanner is scanning tool to ensure you for about 99.9%* you're clean of nasty tools. This tool scans for rootkits, backdoors and local exploits by running tests like:
- MD5 hash compare
- Look for default files used by rootkits
- Wrong file permissions for binaries
- Look for suspected strings in LKM and KLD modules
- Look for hidden files
- Optional scan within plaintext and binary files
Rootkit Hunter is released as GPL licensed project and free for everyone to use.
3. CSF Firewall : A Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) firewall, Login/Intrusion Detection and Security application for Linux servers.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Parallels Virtual Automation : Parallels Power Panel Parallels Power Panels (PPP) is a...
We Provide the Following Operating System Templates which is helpfull for your all Technical...
Address MaskBit combination used to describe which portion of anaddress refers to the network...
It’s widely reported that the online platform is evolving rapidly, with social media,...
Change Kloxo Password through SSH:To change password:/script/update --class=client --name=admin...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution