1. Suspension : This takes Strict and effective step when the Client's Service is Overdue for 1 Day and will remain in effect until the Invoice is Paid or Termination Occurs.
2. Termination : A Client's Service will be Terminated on the Service Overdue for 5 Days and the Invoice is still Unpaid. After the Termination the Data Cannot be Restored Back.
3. Abuse Suspension : This takes effect when a Client doesn't reply to the Abuse Report Sent to him in the given Time Period. Please note that the Time period varies for Different Abuses such as 1 Hour for Child Abuse, Phishing and Hacking Related stuffs or 24 Hours for Copyright Notices, DMCA Takedown Requests.
4. Abuse Termination : This takes effect when a Client's Service gets a High Volume of High Tier Abuses like Child Abuse or Hack Attempt Abuses.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
There are two types of Cancellation Requests a Client can Open:1. Immediate Cancellation :...
Backups and Data Loss : leasedlayer is not responsible for files and/or data residing on...
Account Canceling : You can cancel your account by logging into our billing control panel and by...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution