There are two types of Cancellation Requests a Client can Open:
1. Immediate Cancellation : this Refers to Immediate Termination of the Services held by the Client. The Client needs to be Careful with this one as once our Cron Job runs the Cancellation requests of these types will be immediately affected i.e., Services will be Terminated and the Data cannot be reverted back.
2. End of Billing Cancellation : This refers the System to Cancel the Service at the End of the Current Billing Period.
* The Client is Responsible for any Data Loss in case of Immediate Cancellations.
* The Client is Responsible for taking Backups before requesting Cancellation.
* Please make sure to give a proper reason for the Cancellation, this will help us in improving our Services.
Dedicated Servers need to be Cancelled before 14 Days of the Next Due date to be eligible for the Cancellation.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Backups and Data Loss : leasedlayer is not responsible for files and/or data residing on...
Account Canceling : You can cancel your account by logging into our billing control panel and by...
The various Methods of Service Suspensions of Clients are listed below :1. Suspension : This...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution